Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Off the Market

Yesterday my friend called me and our conversation went something like this:

friend: What are U doing later tonight?

me: I don't know. Nothing probably.

friend: (half-jokingly) U mean you're not going down to Central looking 4 cock later?

me: Nope. There will be none of that 4 me. I am OFF THE MARKET!

God, it felt so good 2 say those words. Granted, me and cute boy, who I incidently met at Central, have only been dating 4 a week, but I am so into him right now I don't even want to think about talking 2 someone else. Isn't that just the best feeling?

Now, yes I know, don't rush into it, go slow, take your time ... we will! But I'm so enjoying where we are right now. He is truly unique, unlike anyone I've ever known and he possesses so many of the qualities that I long for. Not to mention he's fucking adorable.

Now, yes I know, last time I said "I'm off the market" I ended up getting my heart obliterated into a million tiny little pieces. But the difference was, we had already been dating for two and a half months, the relationship was doomed from the beginning (I can see that in retrospect ... we just weren't compatible), and that guy was the complete opposite of the cute boy I'm into now. Plus, you know what? It's all a risk. U gotta be willing to get your heart broke if you ever wanna find the real thing, right? If you don't risk anything, you'll never get anything. It's the same in life as it is in love.

Well, my cards are on the table right now. Lord knows, I hope I FINALLY win this round. In the words of Madonna, I deserve it.

"I don't believe a masterpiece could ever match your face." - Kylie Minogue, I Believe In You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home